Sunday, January 6, 2008

COMMENCEMENT

So, I embark upon this journey.........


A journey of thoughts, images, opinions, agreements, disagreements, morbid desires, inner conflicts. You must be thinking.....'What Trash'! Well it might be trash but it is mine.



With a lot of free time being a law student, I thought .....why not unload my reflections on an already burdened long suffering humanity (in this case a subset i.e. the blog surfers). Kinda selfish .....but hey the world runs on selfishness!



I'll be posting when I remember to do so.....I am extremely forgetful. I'll use a lot of dots and brackets and ramble. If you have the patience, bear with me.



To contextualize my posts........I am a first year student of NLSIU, Bangalore pursuing the B.A.LL.B course with a propensity to procrastinate(Yay! I used two words with more than three syllables), and a lot of free time.

No comments: