Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Questions....

I have an exam in 6 hours...my roomies are snoring away peacefully. I was supposed to be studying but the mind refuses to co-operate. I am not even feeling sleepy. This is a catastrophe! But then....why am I not feeling apprehensive? Why am I not spurred on to mug? Life is full of questions. And I pose before you certain quandaries that have bugged me for eternity.

1. Why does the BJP exist?

2. Are Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg twins?

3. Did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre really happen?

4. Why do people get frightened by watching horror movies?

5. Why was John Lennon shot?

6. Why did Anurag Kashyap make 'No Smoking'?

7. Why didn't Saif Ali Khan pursue Cricket as a career?

8. Who is better: John Lennon or Paul McCartney?

9. Why am I posting this crap?

And the mother of all Questions......

10. Melody Itni Chocklatee Kyun Hai?

Ponder over this my friends.
Ciao!

3 comments:

X said...

Haha, naiiice

X said...

1. Because there are evil forces in this world who are out to get us

2. No

3. Did it?

4. That's the point, innit?

5. Someone looned out

6. No clue

7. Probably he sucked

8. John Lennon any day!!!

9. Vela hai tu

10. Yeh toh baap question hai!

Jade said...

1. It doesn't.

2. Eee! So glad to hear that you think so. I used to get damn confused between em earlier. I'm sure they have a common ancestor.

3. I don't know...

4. Why do people get happy watching happy movies? Or sad watching sad movies?

5. He wasn't. It was a staged thing and the real John went back to his home planet. *solemn*

6. Because that's the only way he could make a movie bout smoking.

7. He didn't like the way the wind messed up his hair.

8. Matter of Opinion.

9. Kal exam hai.

10. I want Melody!!! :(